+971.50.9210655      order@lanjaronarabia.com
ORDER NOW - TRADE
ORDER NOW - CONSUMER
OUR LOCATIONS
3773
page-template-default,page,page-id-3773,page-child,parent-pageid-3929,eltd-cpt-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,boxed,,lanjaron-ver-1.1.1, vertical_menu_with_scroll,grid_1200,woocommerce_installed,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.9.1,vc_responsive

Our History

The sources and the springs of Lanjarón were discovered toward the end of the 18th century. People from all over Andalucía were coming to the town of Lanjarón to collect its famous water.

The history of our water began over 200 years ago. The springs of Lanjarón were discovered at the end of the 18th century. In 1818, a declaration that named the six springs of the town of Lanjarón as “medicinal mineral water” was passed.  Of these six natural springs, Spring Salud was chosen as “the Natural Mineral Water” of Lanjarón because the visitors to the resorts of Lanjarón wanted to take water from Spring Salud when they returned to their hometowns. People from all over Andalucía were coming to the town of Lanjarón to collect its famous water.

 

In 1830, water from Spring Salud was bottled and sold. In 1878, Lanjarón water was showcased at the París World Expo, where it won the silver medal in its category.

 

In 1950, a glass bottling factory was built. In the 1980s, Lanjarón became the first brand to bottle natural mineral water in PET, a material that maintains the quality of the water intact. History and tradition together created the natural mineral water of Lanjarón.

1764 - Lanjaron Water

1764

Discovery of the Springs and Sources for Lanjarón

1818

Official statement saying Lanjarón’s Source Salud provides medicinal mineral water

1830

Lanjarón begins to bottle its water

1878

Lanjarón wins Silver Medal at the World Expo in Paris

1950

Construction of Lanjarón glass bottling factory

1967

Lanjarón Water society and Spa established

1982

Lanjarón passes from PVC to PET packaging natural mineral water

1990

Construction of the existing plant in Fuenteaporta

1993

Aguas de Lanjarón is integrated into BSN Group, changing its name to Danone Group in 1994.

2005

Sales Lanjarón Spa

2011

Lanjarón becomes the first brand using vegetable based plastic in their bottles

2012

Lanjarón Arabia Distributors receives its first import of Lanjarón natural mineral water